- Ungrounded probe designed to reduce electrical “noise” in digital indicators
- Small element diameter provides for near instantaneous instrument response
- Intended for use with Type K EGT or TIT instruments and leads
- Adjustable insertion depth enables a perfect fit
- Accurate to ± 25 degrees at 1500 degrees Fahrenheit
- PMA and FAA approved for all reciprocating powered aircraft
- Alcor probes are designed, manufactured, and supported in the U.S.A.
Don’t see your part number? No problem!
With Alcor’s blanket STC, p/n 86341 can replace many existing Screw-in Type K EGT/TIT probes, including old or obsolete part numbers.
Replaces Part Numbers: