- The best value in the industry backed by a generous 3-year warranty
- Save on fuel costs through precision leaning—running as little as 100° too rich can cost $1,000 in wasted fuel over 100 hours, see the proof here
- Designed for twin engine aircraft, providing a quick visual reference to peak EGT
- Calibrated to true temperature and intended for use with Front 100″ and Rear 250″ leads (Can be calibrated for other lead lengths)
- No risk of malfunction during electrical failure—requires no external source of power for operation
- Designed to provide temperature compensation for accurate readings year round, on the ground and at altitude
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Alcor instruments are designed, manufactured, and supported in the U.S.A.
Don’t see your part number? No problem!
Your certified mechanic may choose to file a simple Field Approval Form 337 for major instrument changes. See the applicable FAA definition of major alterations in Part 43 Appendix A.
Replaces Part Numbers: