- The best value in the industry backed by a generous 3-year warranty
- Save on fuel costs through precision leaning—running as little as 100° too rich can cost $1,000 in wasted fuel over 100 hours, see the proof here
- Designed for twin engine aircraft, providing a quick visual reference to peak EGT
- Calibrated for use with 216″ type K leads (PN 42528)
- Set reference to peak EGT where you want with easy in-flight calibration—special screwdriver included
- No risk of malfunction during electrical failure—requires no external source of power for operation
- Designed to provide temperature compensation for accurate readings year round, on the ground and at altitude
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Alcor instruments are designed, manufactured, and supported in the U.S.A.
Don’t see your part number? No problem!
With Alcor’s blanket STC, p/n 46125 can replace many existing Type K Dual EGT indicators, including old or obsolete part numbers.
Your certified mechanic may choose to file a simple Field Approval Form 337 for major instrument changes. See the applicable FAA definition of major alterations in Part 43 Appendix A.
Alcor recommends in-flight calibration for every installation of p/n 46125. See the manual for easy
to follow instructions.
Replaces Part Numbers: