- The best value in the industry backed by a generous 3-year warranty
- Increase the life of your engine and enhance safety through proper monitoring
- Calibrated to true temperature—500 degrees Fahrenheit at 8.0 Ω
- Designed to provide temperature compensation for accurate readings year round, on the ground and at altitude
- No risk of malfunction during electrical failure—requires no external source of power for operation
- Attention homebuilders—easy installation with no electrical system required
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Alcor instruments are designed, manufactured, and supported in the U.S.A.
Your certified mechanic may choose to file a simple Field Approval Form 337 for major instrument changes. See the applicable FAA definition of major alterations in Part 43 Appendix A.